MadCast Tort

Member to Member Award Nominations

I want to nominate MadCast: Eternia for an Outstanding Written Work award, due to his League of Legends guide here.

It is one of the most in-depth guides that we have, and was actually posted months ago. I figure that I got one of these for my Blitz guide awhile back, so he should get one as well.

Done. Thank you for participating.

I would like to nominate MadCast: Anillo for two awards.

The first award, is a Fellowship Award for gifting me a copy of Diablo 2 that he had bought, just for me to not feel left out when the servers were down.

The second award, is a MadCast Media Team Award for the tireless work he had done when working on a new MadCast promotional video for Prince. He really did an astounding amount of work and did not expect anything in return.

Anillo is just a really swell guy.

Done. Thank you for participating.

Let it be known that I have recieved gifts from both 'Meatwad" and "Scoba" and "steell" and "oliver"

Meatwad has generouusly gifted me Natural Selection 2 which I very much look forward to playing and he did this just as a nice gesture.

Oliver, Scoba and Steell have both gifted me loot, keys and random inexpensive games which was a great surprise and thought it neccesary for me to mention them as well.

Thanks again to everyone

I would like to nominate MadCast: Jobotoo for 3 awards:

Media Commendation: Made the instructional PS2 Videos.

Fellowship Award: Before he was an officer he helped lead in Planetside 2 many a time.

FM Event Run Commendation: Has run and continues to run planned events in Planetside 2

Thank you for your continued help with Planetside.

The following should be awarded the Werewolf/Mafia winners pin:

MadCast: The Prince

luda

MadCast: pepsishake

MadCast: Stripper

MadCast: Sotarkadin

MadCast: Meteora

MadCast: Jobotoo

MadCast: Cinchil

MadCast: LaggMaster

MadCast: Sleepcoma

MadCast: Cowboy Bebop

MadCast: Disma

MadCast: Scooba

MadCast: trevman

MadCast: Eternia

MadCast: Anillo

MadCast: Khaos

Edited by MadCast: Scooba
QQ

The following should be awarded the Werewolf/Mafia winners pin:

MadCast: The Prince

luda

MadCast: pepsishake

MadCast: Stripper

MadCast: Sotarkadin

MadCast: Meteora

MadCast: Jobotoo

MadCast: Cinchil

MadCast: LaggMaster

MadCast: Sleepcoma

MadCast: Cowboy Bebop

MadCast: Disma

MadCast: Scooba

MadCast: trevman

MadCast: Eternia

MadCast: Anillo

:tear:

I would like to nominate Madcast Mrepic for ranking full member award, he really has become much much more active and assumed quite a few responsibilities lately as far as i have seen. lol i came back from my small leave of absence and was like O.o the wth happened to my epic XD.

Also, I think we should make a PS2 in house award, since its become so popular and big in our community, kinda like our League ones.

Awards

Just a reminder. Scooba should get an award for his giveaway.

Sorry guys, still catching up on stuff from the holidays (I still have guests staying with me) and preparing for trial. I will have this done by COB tomorrow.

Sorry guys, still catching up on stuff from the holidays (I still have guests staying with me) and preparing for trial. I will have this done by COB tomorrow.

All nominated awards are now fulfilled and up to date as of this post.

Many years ago I worked at a large litigation Law Firm in Los Angeles . . . I do not envy yo right now. :)

Let it be known that I have recieved gifts from both 'Meatwad" and "Scoba" and "steell" and "oliver"

Meatwad has generouusly gifted me Natural Selection 2 which I very much look forward to playing and he did this just as a nice gesture.

Oliver, Scoba and Steell have both gifted me loot, keys and random inexpensive games which was a great surprise and thought it neccesary for me to mention them as well.

Thanks again to everyone

Done.

I agree, cause I still think I should have a 'Best Scythe Flier' award by now. :naughty:

OT "Rolls eyes"

I would like to nominate MadCast: Munsa for the Fellowship Bronze Oakleaf (Given to a member that demonstrates through multiple acts behaviour that strengthens the community.) for the tireless in houses that he has put together purely for assisting this community in its fellowship and growth. These in hoses achieve that and more.

He has done a fantastic job and is continuing to do so.

Thank you MadCast: Munsa for you continued efforts with League of Legends, I know it has improved my experience with this community greatly.

I would like to nominate myself for most AFK from gaming in a months time. Can we call it AFK badge? LOL seriously I do remember giving a free BF3 key to meatwad on 12/2011, so he could play the game with everyone.

And I'm proud to say that I have an award no one will ever get unless we have another knifing challange :fruit:

You read my mind. I have been toying with a knife challenge in PS2. More to come....

C

I would like to recommend the following for awards:

MadCast: MrEpic:

Recruiter Commendation

Recruiter Bronze Oakleaf

Both are for recruiting members to MAdCast (My understanding is that he was the reason for the folloiwng to join, and maybe more people;): MadCast: Pawleader MadCast: Gizmo235 MadCast: Rebel of Zaun MadCast: MistressOmnom MadCast: Kloppity MadCast: Zgboss

FM-Run Event Commendation

MadCast: Coronus

MadCast: Himntor