MadCast Tort

Member to Member Award Nominations

OT "Rolls eyes"

I would like to nominate MadCast: Munsa for the Fellowship Bronze Oakleaf (Given to a member that demonstrates through multiple acts behaviour that strengthens the community.) for the tireless in houses that he has put together purely for assisting this community in its fellowship and growth. These in hoses achieve that and more.

He has done a fantastic job and is continuing to do so.

Thank you MadCast: Munsa for you continued efforts with League of Legends, I know it has improved my experience with this community greatly.

Agreed. Done.

I would like to recommend the following for awards:

MadCast: MrEpic:

Recruiter Commendation

Recruiter Bronze Oakleaf

Both are for recruiting members to MAdCast (My understanding is that he was the reason for the folloiwng to join, and maybe more people;): MadCast: Pawleader MadCast: Gizmo235 MadCast: Rebel of Zaun MadCast: MistressOmnom MadCast: Kloppity MadCast: Zgboss

FM-Run Event Commendation

MadCast: Coronus

MadCast: Himntor

Done.

I want to nominate Madcast: Nerule for a Fellowship Commendation. Yesterday he gifted 2 cash shop mounts in Tera online to myself and a candidate. It was his idea and he asked for nothing in return.

I want to nominate Madcast: Nerule for a Fellowship Commendation. Yesterday he gifted 2 cash shop mounts in Tera online to myself and a candidate. It was his idea and he asked for nothing in return.

Done. Thank you for making this community stronger MadCast: Nerule!

I would like to nominate Sleepcoma for the Fellowship Silver Oakleaf award for his tireless efforts in rebuilding MadCast's presence in GW2.

If his actions would not qualify for the Fellowship Silver Oakleaf, I would nominate him for an as yet non-existent GW2 equivalent of the "A New Hope" award.

I would also like to nominate Sleepcoma for the Jack of All Trades award as recognition for his general attitude towards life, and MadCast, that I believe have been demonstrated both through his work with newcomers to GW2, his constant presence on the forums, and general willingness to help anyone out with anything at any time if it is within his power.

MadCast MrEpic for Recruiter Commendation and Recruiter Silver Oak Leaf, Leveler Assistance Recognition, Master Thread Bumper.

Why? Obvious reasons and dat billion page recruitment thread on the League Forums.

Anillo, Julian5 and Feisort are also deserving of the Leveler Assistance Program for progression through Diablo III when I was a new caandidate.

Munsa and Soupcup are also deserving of such. But for League of Legends related reasons.

Disma and LT are deserving of such for the same League of Legends reasons, but also for Dominion reasons.

And Vyndix deserves one for when she becomes a full member as Master Thread Bumper.

Edited by MadCast: Sleiphner

MadCast MrEpic for Recruiter Commendation and Recruiter Silver Oak Leaf, Leveler Assistance Recognition, Master Thread Bumper.

Why? Obvious reasons and dat billion page recruitment thread on the League Forums.

Anillo, Julian5 and Feisort are also deserving of the Leveler Assistance Program for progression through Diablo III when I was a new caandidate.

Munsa and Soupcup are also deserving of such. But for League of Legends related reasons.

Disma and LT are deserving of such for the same League of Legends reasons, but also for Dominion reasons.

And Vyndix deserves one for when she becomes a full member as Master Thread Bumper.

Edit: MadCast: MrEpic

Done.

I would like to nominate Sleepcoma for the Fellowship Silver Oakleaf award for his tireless efforts in rebuilding MadCast's presence in GW2.

If his actions would not qualify for the Fellowship Silver Oakleaf, I would nominate him for an as yet non-existent GW2 equivalent of the "A New Hope" award.

I would also like to nominate Sleepcoma for the Jack of All Trades award as recognition for his general attitude towards life, and MadCast, that I believe have been demonstrated both through his work with newcomers to GW2, his constant presence on the forums, and general willingness to help anyone out with anything at any time if it is within his power.

Silver Oakleaf and Jack of All Trades have been awarded. Thanks.

I would like to nominate Bluejay for several awards that I think he is probably overdue to be recognized for. The Fellowship Silver Oakleaf, Leveler Assistance Recognition, and the Jack of All Trades awards.

I can't say enough about how he exemplifies that kind of attitudes we value here at MadCast. He hops in GW2 every day with a great attitude, even when no one else is online or he has a crazy sinus infection or what have you. You wouldn't even know if he had a bad day, because he's always a ray of sunshine on TS. He is also one of the least selfish people I've had the pleasure of gaming with. He could get a best-in-slot item for himself, have another guy in the party say oh that's awesome I wish one of those would drop for me and Bluejay would already be in the process of mailing it over to the other person before they finished typing it out. He will be working towards a personal goal such as a "daily" and drop everything to come group up with guild members and come help out. He knows I'm working towards a legendary weapon in GW2 and will send me components I need with no request or expectation of payback. I often tell him that he must be building up good will before requesting some horrible favor ala Godfather and he just chuckles and sends me another mail with some in-game food he cooked up to help everyone out.

A prime example of this was last night during our GW2 "Karma Party" event. After the initial round of festivities, it was getting to be about the time he would usually go to bed and he made to say his goodnights. At the time we happened to have five of us online (myself, Bluejay, Toboekiko, Dragnosis, and Lin) and were going to go into a dungeon that none of us had been into before. Bluejay stepped up to the plate, stayed online and went through the dungeon with us. Being willing to sacrifice his sleep for the sake of the guild and give everyone encouragement and guidance in a brand new dungeon were commendable and really showed a couple of our candidates and a new recruit that hasn't even applied for candidacy yet what we're all about.

I could go on and on, because it seems like these stories pop up every time I'm online. As you can see, this guy rocks.

I would like to nominate Bluejay for several awards that I think he is probably overdue to be recognized for. The Fellowship Silver Oakleaf, Leveler Assistance Recognition, and the Jack of All Trades awards.

I can't say enough about how he exemplifies that kind of attitudes we value here at MadCast. He hops in GW2 every day with a great attitude, even when no one else is online or he has a crazy sinus infection or what have you. You wouldn't even know if he had a bad day, because he's always a ray of sunshine on TS. He is also one of the least selfish people I've had the pleasure of gaming with. He could get a best-in-slot item for himself, have another guy in the party say oh that's awesome I wish one of those would drop for me and Bluejay would already be in the process of mailing it over to the other person before they finished typing it out. He will be working towards a personal goal such as a "daily" and drop everything to come group up with guild members and come help out. He knows I'm working towards a legendary weapon in GW2 and will send me components I need with no request or expectation of payback. I often tell him that he must be building up good will before requesting some horrible favor ala Godfather and he just chuckles and sends me another mail with some in-game food he cooked up to help everyone out.

A prime example of this was last night during our GW2 "Karma Party" event. After the initial round of festivities, it was getting to be about the time he would usually go to bed and he made to say his goodnights. At the time we happened to have five of us online (myself, Bluejay, Toboekiko, Dragnosis, and Lin) and were going to go into a dungeon that none of us had been into before. Bluejay stepped up to the plate, stayed online and went through the dungeon with us. Being willing to sacrifice his sleep for the sake of the guild and give everyone encouragement and guidance in a brand new dungeon were commendable and really showed a couple of our candidates and a new recruit that hasn't even applied for candidacy yet what we're all about.

I could go on and on, because it seems like these stories pop up every time I'm online. As you can see, this guy rocks.

We usually don't go from no commendation to the oakleaves, but I think we can make an exception in this case seeing as how it seems MadCast: Bluejay has definitely earned it.

Awards given. Good work!

Awwwww your making me blush with all this gushing. I really appreciate the recognition and kind words Sleepcoma!!! I really enjoy being a member of MadCast! It is filled with great people who cares about its community.

Awards

I have to say something about SleepComa.....Since his promotion....he has really stepped up his game on Guild Wars 2. He has been very active most every night, and is extremely helpful. He has no quams about grouping with you and doing map completions of just going after a groupevent with you! He has organized the karma event last night on GW2 and was lots of fun... If everyone was like Sleepcoma....the whole world would be a better place!!!!! :wiggle:

Awards

I am not sure what the award would be but I would like to nominate Akisuke.

From my recollection I don't think me and Akisuke have ever really talked or even played any games together. however, he saw my post in the "What other games you play" thread about always wanting to learn to play Magic Gathering and being interested in it. Akisuke, then reached out to me through steam and gifted me a copy of Magic the Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013. Having never spoken to me before he wanted to share a game he loves playing with somebody who wanted to play it just so they can also enjoy the game. This is just another example of what being part of this community means. Sharing things you love with other people and asking for nothing in return.

I am not sure what the award would be but I would like to nominate Akisuke.

From my recollection I don't think me and Akisuke have ever really talked or even played any games together. however, he saw my post in the "What other games you play" thread about always wanting to learn to play Magic Gathering and being interested in it. Akisuke, then reached out to me through steam and gifted me a copy of Magic the Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013. Having never spoken to me before he wanted to share a game he loves playing with somebody who wanted to play it just so they can also enjoy the game. This is just another example of what being part of this community means. Sharing things you love with other people and asking for nothing in return.

He already had the fellowship commendation, so we elevated to bronze leaf. Thanks MadCast: Akisuke!

Thank you! Magic the Gathering has been a part of my life since elementary school and it is a game that I love to go back to, real cards or PC game. I hope you enjoy it! I'm also surprised and happy that I was nominated and received an award just for gifting a game.

I'd like to nominate MadCast:Cinchil for a fellowship commendation.

I am a big fan of Tetris and all my friends(RL or online) who have played against me just refuse to play that game with me. I heard Cinchil mention he's been playing Tetris online and asked if he wanted to play after telling him about my situation. Despite losing multiple games, he kept on playing. I think it wasn't really enjoyable on his end, but he gave me the opportunity to enjoy playing Tetris with a friend. It's much more fun to play with friends than against the AI or some random stranger you'll never see again online.

Thank you Cinchil!

I'd like to nominate MadCast: Mrfireball for a fellowship commendation.

He out of the blue offered me Assassin's Creed 3. I haven't been able to afford it, and didn't even mention that I had been wanting it, but he had an extra copy from a Video Card he ordered and he was happy to help me get it and set it up. I really appreciate it. :D

I would like to nominate MadCast: Sleiphner and MadCast: AndromedaCat for fellowship badges.

Sleiphner gifted me a DLC for Borderlands 2 so I could play with the crew, and I am extremely grateful for it.

Andromeda went out of her way to help a candidate with monetary needs, and did so in a casual manner. Way to go gurrlll!

I would like to nominate two members for new awards! MadCast: Apoznaxaa for winning my first Blood tournament

MadCast: Saiyan for fastest first blood with a time of 1:49!!

I would like to nominate MadCast: The Prince for a fellowship award. He gave away a lot of skin codes he received at PAX East. I was one recipient of said codes, and am extremely grateful for it.

I want to nominate Madcast: STD Takedown for a Fellowship Commendation. He bought Diablo 3 for me! with a return policy of the cash on april 11th!

I want to nominate MadCast: Oliver For a fellowship Commendation! gifting me XCOM: Enemy Unknown out of the goodness of his heart! Thanks so much!