MadCast Tort

Member to Member Award Nominations

I'd like to nominate MadCast:Cinchil for a fellowship commendation.

I am a big fan of Tetris and all my friends(RL or online) who have played against me just refuse to play that game with me. I heard Cinchil mention he's been playing Tetris online and asked if he wanted to play after telling him about my situation. Despite losing multiple games, he kept on playing. I think it wasn't really enjoyable on his end, but he gave me the opportunity to enjoy playing Tetris with a friend. It's much more fun to play with friends than against the AI or some random stranger you'll never see again online.

Thank you Cinchil!

His fellowship commendation is now bronze oak leaf. Thanks for the nomination.

I'd like to nominate MadCast: Mrfireball for a fellowship commendation.

He out of the blue offered me Assassin's Creed 3. I haven't been able to afford it, and didn't even mention that I had been wanting it, but he had an extra copy from a Video Card he ordered and he was happy to help me get it and set it up. I really appreciate it. :D

Done. Thanks for the nomination.

I would like to nominate MadCast: Sleiphner and MadCast: AndromedaCat for fellowship badges.

Sleiphner gifted me a DLC for Borderlands 2 so I could play with the crew, and I am extremely grateful for it.

Andromeda went out of her way to help a candidate with monetary needs, and did so in a casual manner. Way to go gurrlll!

Done.

I would like to suggest and Nominate Cindylouwho for the Un-Eventful Award for regularly holding non-event game nights that provide a fun and laidback way to meet fellow MadCast members and candidates. Whoville has been a smash hit since her return.

Awards

I would like to suggest and Nominate Cindylouwho for the Un-Eventful Award for regularly holding non-event game nights that provide a fun and laidback way to meet fellow MadCast members and candidates. Whoville has been a smash hit since her return.

AWWWW Thanks Naru

I would like to nominate RedJustice for all of the recruiting awards.

In my lack of being able to recruit for Guild Wars, she has gone over and above what I had instructed her to do. In the matter of one week has recruited over 10 people to the guild.

Thank you RedJustice for being a Recruiter.

I would like to nominate AndromedaCat for the Outstanding Written Work award for her post of the minutes taken from the previous townhall meeting may it be a stepping stone on her way to the Jack of All Trades award.

Edited by MadCast: narucabra
Edited for accidental word replacement of traits in place of trades.

Awards

For ScankCobra's tireless effort and willingness help the LoL community learn new roles and work on improving thier gaming experience I'd like to see him nominated for the Leveler Assistance Recognition award.

Awards

I would also like to recomend and Nominate VoShay for the Un-Eventful award for hosting Funday Mondays. As a fun laidback way for members and candidates get to know each other it has also provided an excelent means of getting to know our candidates. As such I see it as a great boon to MadCast as a whole and look forward to its continued existence! (if it was on the calender as a calendered event I would have elected for FM-Run Event Commendation instead)

Awards

I probably should have done a Defining post for awards I made up before nominating folks for them so I'll post it here for clarification.

Un-Eventful award

Members nominated for this award have regularly hosted and hyped non calender event game nights That have provided a fun laidback enviroment for players to have fun and to get to know each other.

Not really sure on a color scheme for this one maybe something like a bright purple

the White Knight Brigade

Members nominated for this award have gone above and beyond to ensure the MadCast community is a fun low drama enviroment. This can be achieved by increasing understanding or mediating disputes in a peaceful manner before they become an issue as well as coming to the defence of another member in a socially awkward situation. These are the members who actively defend the standards of conduct that MadCast holds dear.

(got the idea from something fiddler posted and went with it as a potential suggestion) maybe could be silver and gold bars with a white knight (chess piece) centered on it.

Awards

I think Cake deserves a award for being helpful and kind. When I first joined he was very kind and nice to me when my mentor was afk or not there. And hes always helping everyone out in guild wars 2 and just has an amazing personality towards everyone.

You beat me to it. Mr. Oliver gifted me Borderlands 2 today as well.

Oliver has given me borderlands 2 as well. I very much agree he should get an award for such kindness.

Awards

Fellowship commendation for Madcast: Tamoex for gifting me Dungeonland. Thanks Bro.

Agreed! Out of the blue, he gifted me Dungeonland. Even though I've been MIA :tear:, he thought of me! <3 Thank you! :hug:

I would like to nominate MadCast: AP Fatalism for a Fellowship commendation for making me a super beautiful signature. She even made me TWO and she's been super helpful and willing to make lots of people wonderful signatures.

I would like to nominate MadCast: AndromedaCat And MadCast: StankCobra for the Master Thread Bumper Award. Bumping the League of Legends Thread over and over and over again. Allowing us to grow, and supplying us with tons of new little [C's] :)

I would like to nominate MadCast: AP Fatalism for a Fellowship commendation for making me a super beautiful signature. She even made me TWO and she's been super helpful and willing to make lots of people wonderful signatures.

I second this, with all of AP's other great work and donation of her time and talent!

I nominate Apoznaxaa for the Friendly Caster badge. I know its a little made up but he is always on LoL and he always does inhouses over ranked or normals and he prefers to sit out on some games so candidates can get in and play and he is always very friendly and fun to play with. He makes the Inhouses fun for me even if he kills me countless times. So i nominate this Full Member

Awards

I nominate Stank Cobra for the Fellowship Commendation for taking his time (and having patience, god bless you) to help less experienced players improve in LoL. Scheduled some lessons with him and he pointed out the little bitty details that I never would've noticed if I didn't ask him for help. Gave lots and LOTS of good pointers and pointed out what I needed to work on. He's done this for numerous people now, and I believe he should be awarded for his efforts! Reopro, and Yordlebob have been putting in the effort to help other people when Stank isn't available and they too should deserve some moolah.

Edited by MadCast: AP Fatalism
you are not forgotten

I nominate Stank Cobra for the Fellowship Commendation for taking his time (and having patience, god bless you) to help less experienced players improve in LoL. Scheduled some lessons with him and he pointed out the little bitty details that I never would've noticed if I didn't ask him for help. Gave lots and LOTS of good pointers and pointed out what I needed to work on. He's done this for numerous people now, and I believe he should be awarded for his efforts! Reopro, and Yordlebob have been putting in the effort to help other people when Stank isn't available and they too should deserve some moolah.

I second the nomination as stank taught me jungle and he offers his time to help ANYONE.

Awards