I told her this was okay at the Town Hall last night
Very well! Here's the information you need to get started!
You are now a candidate for full membership. When in Discord, please wear the [C] tag as in [C] Kitty Stark. In one month the Senior Full Members will vote on your membership. Should you pass, you will become a full member. You will then be required to wear the MadCast: Kitty Stark tag. Should you fail, you may reapply and the candidacy period will begin again.
You have been assigned the following FM+ to mentor you through the candidacy process: MadCast: Baal. Please attempt to contact your mentor in the next few days. They will be looking for you as well. They will be your primary resource for community related questions and will have a mid-candidacy check in about two weeks into the candidacy period.
A few tips for a successful candidacy:
* Please familiarize yourself with the MadCast Code of Conduct that all must abide by. Check out the New to MadCast section for more useful information!
* Be active on the forums! Check it regularly and participate when possible. If you find something interesting then share it! Chances are someone else will find it interesting as well. Being active on the forums is a good habit to learn, and is one of the main criteria noticed during your candidacy.
* Join us on Discord! Even if you don't have a mic you're welcome to listen in. Being active on Discord and playing with other members is the best way to be noticed around the community!
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Cy5WX6B
* Use the same name on both the forums, Discord, and in-game when possible. If not possible make sure people know who you are! We rely on feedback from our members when evaluating full membership and they can't give positive reviews for you if they don't know who you are.
* Join the MadCast Public Group to make it easy for us to contact you, and for updates on Steam
If you are having a problem please attempt to contact your mentor first if they are available. If not please contact an RFM or SFM. If a Staff member is needed the admins will consult them. A list of admins can be found at this link.
Last but not least the requirement for you to even be eligible to be voted on can be found here.